Heady Pages Listing Guidelines
Our goal at Heady Pages is to have the most extensive, accurate and complete directory of head shops and smoke shops throughout the entire U.S. In an effort to do so, we ask that when submitting information about your business, that you make sure all of the information is accurate and completely filled out. The information that you list should be how you intend for your customers to contact you and should not be information that you wish to keep private. If your business is already listed, please make sure that the information is accurate and if not, please submit changes. All businesses submitting information for a new business listing should include the following basic information when available:
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Phone Number
- Type of Business: Either Head Shop or Smoke Shop
If you want to create an Upgraded or Featured Listing (*) please provide the following additional information when available:
- Shop Logo
- Social Media Links
- Detailed Business Description
- Hours of Operation
- Pictures of the shop and products you offer *
We encourage every business to provide as much information about their business as possible to better allow the public to find their shop. The more information you provide, the better for your business.
Changes to your profile:
If you’d like to make changes or revisions to your profile please submit an inquiry at email@example.com.
Last updated: July 17, 2020
Heady Pages and its family of sites is part of The Marijuana Pages. “Heady Pages” or “we” or “us” refers to The Marijuana Pages and our subsidiaries, parent companies, joint ventures and other corporate entities under common ownership.
Interpretation and definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Heady Pages.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Heady Pages, accessible from headypages.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: AZ, USA
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and using your personal data
Types of data collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
It is possible to disable cookies, and the method of doing so depends on the device and browser used. Please visit the links below for more information.
Use of your personal data
Information We Collect from You Through Your Use of Our Site and Services:
We collect the following information directly from you through your use of our Services.
- Contact information such as email address and phone number
- Information that you provide for your Business Profile. This information allows us to help you connect with consumers in your area.
- Payment and billing data when/if payment is processed for an Improved or Featured listing.
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews and content.
We use your information to:
- Facilitate the creation and verification of your account and profile
- Identify you as a legitimate storefront
- Connect you with consumers in your area
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional material related to our Services and for other marketing purposes using your contact information.
- Notify you about changes or updates in services including those belonging to related third parties
- Provide you special offers and other information about related events, products, and resources
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your California Privacy Rights:
Annually, California residents can request a list of third parties to which we have disclosed personal information provided. This list can be requested in writing and submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org. A valid California address must be included in the written request. Please allow up to thirty days for a response.
By email: email@example.com